|Just about some possible ways of manipulating a form including things like:
- Copy the appearance of a single control and apply it to multiple controls.
- Copy the appearance of a single control and store it in a Stylesheet.
- Apply Stylesheet instructions to a single control and/or control type as well as the whole form.
- QuickInsert (double click) action.
- Customizable offset for QuickInsert.
- Unlimited undo all the way back to the beginning of your editing session.
- Limit editor (constrains the range of input values).
- Grid size can be changed any time
Give it a try yourself. You will be amazed!